-
December 11th, 2005, 03:32 AM
#1
Inactive Member
NARNIA!!!!! OMG! I WANT THAT MOVIE!
its the BEST BEST BEST movie I EVER saw!
i have read ALL the books over and over again sence i got them when i was 9. The symbolisnm of religious events in that movie is undeniably unmistakable. did anyone else see this?
My date was posponed because me and my date found out there was gonna be alcohol there (at the dinner party. It was a dinner that his dads buissness threw), so neither of us wanted to go. I felt bad, but we decided to do something else in about 2 weeks. My mum felt bad so she took me and my sisters to see the movie. GAH! i hope i dream about it tonight! lol
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks